Commit pre-authorised orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commit pre-authorised orders

We are using Actinic Payments. I have some orders in Actinic that are showing as Pre-Authorised (PSP) on their payment column. Based on advise given by Actinic telephone support, these orders have actually been authorised manually in the AP control panel (and the setting changed in Actinic to do this automatically from then on).

What I want to know is, if I click the 'commit' button from within Actinic on these orders that are still displaying Pre-Authorised payment, will the customer be charged again?

I am using the new payment reporting in Actinic for AP, but the orders that are shown as Pre-Authorised do not print on the report.

Thanks!

The background of this is becuase a change was initially made within the WebMis Terminal (Ap Control Panel) and if you commit an order directly in here it is not replicated locally within your Actinic software.

In answer to your question and in my opinion if you commit the orders within the software and they have already been commited within the WebMis Terminal, a duplicate payment will be taken.

I would create a manual payment entry within each order you have experienced this issue with. This will enable the order to move from Pending into completed and will then clear up any reporting issues you have.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

If I were to create another manual payment in each order, wouldn't I create an excessive payment?? Or is there a way round that?

I think the solution is to tie up the pre-authorised order payments manually, and use the report option to tie up the orders received since -- more work, but we'll know for next time!!

Comment

When you enter a Manual Payment in Actinic all your doing is recording a payment entry to tell actinic that payment has been received.

This should allow the order to marked as paid without any more money being charged to the account.

It might be best to try it on one order and see what happens before doing them all.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X