Digital downloads and coupons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital downloads and coupons

Trying to kill 2 birds with one stone here....is there anyone in the CD business using Actinic who has a method of allowing both per-track downloads and whole-album downloads (as a collection of separate tracks). If so, would love to hear from you!

Second - coupons - no matter what I try I cannot get the actual coupon boxes to appear anywhere on the site. Is there some trick I don't know about?

Thanks all

You will need the layout for the coupon code entry - they are there by default in the standard themes. For example this could be 'Sidebar Coupon Field' or 'Shopping cart Coupon Field'. They will need to be enabled in the Marketing - Discounts - Misc tab.

Comment

>>>>You will need the layout for the coupon code entry - they are there by default in the standard themes. For example this could be 'Sidebar Coupon Field' or 'Shopping cart Coupon Field'. They will need to be enabled in the Marketing - Discounts - Misc tab.

I've tried those enabling boxes, all three of them.
      If the fields layouts are there by default, surely there should be nothing else I need do? Or should I be transferring them from a standard theme to somewhere in my own site?

Comment

if you're not using a standard theme then you will need to check if the coupon layouts are included in your customised layouts.

Comment

OK, I'm very new to the deeper reaches of Actinic - any pointers as to where I should look for this?

Comment

Close down actinic and then restart it and upload, that sometimes gets things to show.

Comment

Working...
            X