Actinic Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Reports

I'm using Actinic Business Plus 10.0.2 on Windows 7 (SMART template)
    Iv'e recently upgraded from Version 7 (why no new reports?)
    Can Actinic produce an EC sales report?
    Its such a pain at the moment having to go through all the european invoices to get the VAT numbers at the end of every month. Some people pay VAT and others (who have VAT numbers) don't. Is there a way to produce this report? Maybe employ somebody to create it for me with Crystal Reports ? Is Actinic ever going to update its reporting fuctionality? I can't even find a report that tells me what's not selling (probably the most sort after report going...!..eg zero sales of a particular product)

Jan and Duncan provide custom report facilities, pay a few quid and get your own specific report(s) created.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart J Sykes View Post
      Is Actinic ever going to update its reporting fuctionality? I can't even find a report that tells me what's not selling (probably the most sort after report going...!..eg zero sales of a particular product)
      im hoping that this gets a look at sometime but dont think its on the list for v11. i am sure theres something in the wish list section about reports froms a while back

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
        Jan and Duncan provide custom report facilities, pay a few quid and get your own specific report(s) created.
        Is that Jan at Moleend ?

Comment

Yes that's the one.

Comment

Working...
          X