V10 Trial Expired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V10 Trial Expired?

I've just downloaded the V10 trial to see if our site works in it without tweaking before we upgrade from V9 to 10, and it tells me the copy has expired when I have only just downloaded it?

Any ideas (I followed all the instructions and links from one of the support team)

Thanks,
    Tamz

(I followed all the instructions and links from one of the support team)
    Please let us know what the support team told you to do, so we dont make the same suggestions

Comment

Have you previously installed v10 at all?

Comment

No, It's never been installed on this machine before.

I was given a link to download the trial and install it as V9 upgrade. It found our site all OK and copied it over. Everything seemed fine until I tried to load it up - it's asking for an authorization key as the trial has expired

Comment

You should not have selected to upgrade the site. You should have selected the stand alone install. Uninstall v10 and delete the v10 directories created then reinstall and this time do not select to upgrade. Now when you open v10 import your v9 snapshot instead and it will upgrade it for you.

Comment

Oh dear. Well that's what the guy from Actinic told me to do

Tsk. I'll un-install it now and start again

Comment

Don't forget to manually remove the folders created when you first installed v10.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
                Don't forget to manually remove the folders created when you first installed v10.
                Yup, did that all

Hmmm, well it would seem our website needs some tweaking when we upgrade to V10 as it's erm, well, squiffy

Will leave the upgrade to next year as it clearly needs some work done to it. Typical

http://trials.actinic.com/trials/trial64403/

Comment

Working...
                X