Shipping Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Information

I'm using Actinic Business Plus 10.0.2 on Windows 7 (SMART template)
    My website uses free shipping to all UK MAINLAND destinations (95% of all our customers) so I have the 'Shipping Charges Made' in Business Settings unticked.
    Because of this I don't get the Special Delivery Instructions text box coming up during purchase which I need to display as some customers want to tell me some delivery info.
    One idea was to tick 'Shipping Charges Made' - Add Location Basis 'Simple' - then Fixed Charge as £0.00 - This works to a certain extent - the only problem being that £0.00 comes up for all customers NOT UK MAINLAND as well (which we do charge shipping to calculated in house then emailed to the customer) these customers then complain that the shipping was set to zero and don't want to pay. Obviously I don't want any shipping charge being displayed. So how can I just add a Special Delivery Instructions text box.

In design view I'd imagine there is a condition around that area deciding whether it shows or not, removing that or trying that as your first step is probably the way forward.

Comment

Working...
    X