Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discount error FireFox - Actinic V10

Hi,

If you enter discount1 discount code after 'Add to cart' here www.snugglefeet.com using Firefox the 10% discount disappears on second cart page 'enter delivery addresss..."

This only happens on Firefox - any ideas?
    Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
    Snuggle Feet
    Baby Casting From My Perfect Impression

Seemed to work fine for me Les. Is a caching issue perhaps?

Comment

Hi Duncan,

Thanks for your reply.

I had a few customers from over the weekend emailing me about this same discount problem. Then I manage to re-create it on Firefox on XP Pro.

What should I do?

Regards,

Les
      Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
      Snuggle Feet

Comment

Had two emails from customers this weekend...

'I entered the code which takes the extra off, but when I've filled in my name etc this discount disappears.'

and...

'I am trying to purchase a couple of pairs of your shoes and am having a problem at the online checkout. I received the 'discount1' 10% off voucher when i ordered 5 pairs of shoes a coulple of months ago. When i enter the code & press 'update cart' it deducts it as a 10% loyalty discount and subtracts it from total. However when i proceed to 'Checkout' on next screen, it only takes off the 10% sale you currently have, and not the additional 10% loyalty amount. Please can you advise how I get around this?'

One customer was using Internet Explorer as well.

Any ideas anyone?
        Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
        Snuggle Feet

Comment

Worked for me on firefox and IE, strange one. I'm gonna blame the SSL, cos i hate SSL, try removing that and getting one of these customers to try again, offer them a bigger discount if they try, well worth paying to try and nail down the problem.

Comment

Nice one Lee. I'll remove the SSL and try again. Thinking about it didn't have the problem before the SSL installed.
            Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
            Snuggle Feet

Comment

SSL sucks, get rid of it, not needed, create more hassle than they solve IMO.

Comment

Working...
              X