Order content search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order content search

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to search through the orders and pull out any that have ordered a certain product?
    I need to contact all customers who ordered this product...
    Thanks

Switch to the order tab and select find from the edit menu, you can enter the product reference at the bottom left of that form.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

You can also do it with mailing lists.

Nigel
      Offering a wide range of shade loving plants suitable for the woodland garden. http://www.plantsforshade.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by plantsforshade View Post
        You can also do it with mailing lists.

Nigel
        That would be a much better way of doing what you are trying to do - fancy me forgetting that :-)

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Ok, thanks, that has worked (although I avoided the importing in to Outlook part as it looked a bit scary!)

Comment

Working...
          X