Changing a User Defined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing a User Defined

In Website - Invoice Address there is a field called Invoice User Defined which I am using on the site to ask whether they require wrapping for their purchases. Unfortunately, I can't get the Invoice User Defined to change to Wrapping - so it still comes out on the Order Form as User Defined and has been missed a couple of times by our staff - so really need to see how you can change this. (I'm sure it's quite simple but it has stumped me!)
    Many thanks
    Nick
    Nick
    www.skyelight.co.uk

Try Design | Text - Phase 0 ID 14

Comment

Have gone there but can't change anything in any of the fields.
      Nick
      www.skyelight.co.uk

Comment

Yes you can, in the lower part.

Comment

I have changed where it says: Current Value but it still comes up as User Defined on the Order
          Nick
          www.skyelight.co.uk

Comment

The we are talking about different fields. Search in design text for the other instances of user defined and try those.

Comment

Thank you and I'm sorry for being so thick but I have changed the Current Value in this User Defined and it appears OK on the werbsite, as I wanted. All I want is for the field filled in by the customer to come up on the Order Form under a heading of Wrapping. At the moment it is coming under the email address on the Invoice side of the Order Form next to User Defined

I'm not all that great at explaining things but hopefully this clears some stuff up
              Nick
              www.skyelight.co.uk

Comment

Thank you and I'm sorry for being so thick but I have changed the Current Value in this User Defined and it appears OK on the website, as I wanted. All I want is for the field filled in by the customer to come up on the Order Form under a heading of Wrapping. At the moment it is coming under the email address on the Invoice side of the Order Form next to User Defined

I'm not all that great at explaining things but hopefully this clears some stuff up
                Nick
                www.skyelight.co.uk

Comment

Provide a picture if struggling to get over what you want, paints a thousands words etc.

Comment

What do you mean by 'Order Form'?
                    Do you the invoice or packing list, the confirmation email or the shopping cart?

A picture would help.

Comment

Working...
                    X