Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links

Hi,
    I've created a Fragment, in fact several, with links to relevant sites. OK, everything works fine but is it possible to place the HTML code (" target="_blank") in the design to open in a new blank tab/page rather than changing/moving from the existing page, and if so, where to put the code!

Thanks

Mike

Show us how you have added the links would be a good starting point, the code you mention is just added inside the <a> tag.

Comment

Hi, code as it presently is: <a href="<actinic:variable name="FragmentLinkedItemID"/>
      I'm probably missing something simple, I know I am but its cold and I had a late night!

Comment

I think this is the code you are referring to:
        Code:
        <a href="<actinic:variable name="FragmentLinkedItemID" />">
        Try changing it to (see the change at the end of the line):
        Code:
        <a href="<actinic:variable name="FragmentLinkedItemID" />" target="_blank">
        Remember that changing the design like this will change all instances. It would be better to first duplicate the layout and change the duplicate and then assign that layout to the fragment as required.

Comment

Sadly, that doesn't seem to work either.

Comment

Telling us "it doesn't work" without any sample code or an URL to look at leaves us groping in the dark.
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi,
              Great, now we're moving. Works fine, now to the next challenge.
              Thanks for the help.
              Mike

Comment

Comment

I know the feeling well!!

Comment

Thanks for the telling off!! I'll try and do better next time, well, be more specific anyway!!

Comment

Working...
                    X