Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IE problem

Hello,

I have been using google chrome for a while on my work pc and I use a mac at home so use firefox but I thought alot of people probably still use IE.

So I decided to test my site in IE and some javascripts dont work. I had a script that conflicted with opening the pop up terms info link where it was opening my terms window then redirecting my checkout page to a cgi error? So being the dodgy DIY actinic person I am I removed the actinic link to the terms and conditions and replaced it with my own using a javascript for a pop up window. works great in chrome and firefox but IE goes to my 404 error page?

Should I re-add the actinic link to the terms and delete my javascript or is there something I can do to stop IE doing this?

Thanks

Keith

sorry forgot to add the web addess! www.embroiderymill.co.uk
    Last edited by Keith@Brand; 09-Dec-2010, 04:45 PM. Reason: forgot to add my web address!

off the top of my head, have you experimented with the direction of the slashes in the path to your popup?

Comment

Hi Ian,

Thanks for getting back to me. The URL that its trying to link to just "infopopup.html", it works fine in both firefox and google chrome but IE just displays an 404 error. I have created a new layout with the default setting for the checkout pages and its fixed the problem but I might try to add the full URL to the script to see what happens.

Thanks

Edit;

Hello Ian, I changed the popup address to the full URL and its working now. I dont know why I put just infopopup.html?
      Thanks alot!

Comment

Working...
      X