Lightbox Preview not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightbox Preview not working

Just trying 10.3 and noticed straight away that lightbox image links don't work in Page Preview - click on the link and nothing happens. All seems ok online however.

Can't quite see what might be wrong. I know the way offline files work has chnaged for this release - where might I need to look ?

Jez

do you need them to work in the preview? I've found plenty of stuff that doesn't work properly there, but as long as it does on your live site it's ok...

isn't it?

Comment

Lightbox isn't part of Actinic. It's an add-on. Best contact whoever added it to your site.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hmm all my stuff usually works just fine in preview. I thought you guys would be interested to know of stuff that has worked fine that now no longer works after an upgrade.
        Oh well.

Comment

I've seen this problem on one of my add-ons (Greybox variant of Lightbox) with the 10.0.3 beta and fixing it was difficult.

Look at the source code of the P_index.html to see what's breaking on Preview. Then try using a blockIf testing for isPreviewMode to generate correct code when in this mode.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
          X