Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It possible to Raise all Prodct Prices by 10%?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is It possible to Raise all Prodct Prices by 10%?

How would I rise all my Product prices by 10% without individually changing them 1by1.

Tere are 1000s of products and I don't have the time to change them all individually.

Please tell me there is a way to globally increase prices.

Thanks in Advance.

James Eley.

You can either use this tool:
    http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Pro...ng_Tool_b.html
    or export the catalog and make the changes yourself in Excel format and re-import.

Comment

Thanks!

Will that tool allow an increase to all prices of say.. 10%?

Do you have any experiance with the tool and can you tell me how easy it is to use?

Comment

Also, is there anyway to talk to the developer of this tool to ask a few questions before purchase?

Thanks again.

Comment

Yes - just email them from their site:
          http://moleend.helpserve.com/index.p...kets&_a=submit

Comment

Have not tried this, but how about using the SQL update prog. from todays post "Increasing my Tax Inclusive Pricing for the 20% Tax Increase" http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=49003 and change the code in the .SQL files from "/1.175*1.2,0" to "*1.1,0"

Comment

Originally posted by miketait View Post
              Have not tried this, but how about using the SQL update prog. from todays post "Increasing my Tax Inclusive Pricing for the 20% Tax Increase" http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=49003 and change the code in the .SQL files from "/1.175*1.2,0" to "*1.1,0"
              You beat me to it, I was just about to suggest the same. I have just tried it here in a test site and can see no problems. However my 5 minutes playing around doesn't constitute an official test!
              Benjamin Dyer
              CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

If a % increase results in some unsatisfactory prices here is some example SQL code to round the results:

1. Round UP to nearest .49/.99p (like supermarket prices!) -
                UPDATE Product SET [Price] = ROUND((INT(-2*[Price])),0)/-2-0.01 WHERE [Price]<>0;

2 Round to nearest 5p -
                UPDATE Product SET [Price] = ROUND(20*[Price],0)/20 WHERE [Price]<>0;

3 Round UP to nearest 5p
                UPDATE Product SET [Price] = ROUND((INT(-20*[Price])),0)/-20 WHERE [Price]<>0;

The table below shows results

Original ......SQL1.....SQL2......SQL3
                £4.23..........£4.49....£4.25.....£4.25
                £14.31........£14.49...£14.30...£14.35
                £16.66........£16.99...£16.65...£16.70

Comment

Would changing the VAT from 17.5% to 27.5% work?

Comment

No, because actinic would them show it was applying 27.5% vat which is illegal and wrong, plus the maths wouldn't work either. Like the lateral thinking, but seriously drop that idea, not a good one on this occasion.

Comment

Thanks for recommending my program Duncan. I would just add that there is a 30 day free trial with the program so if this change is a one off then you could use it to make the modifications you need free of charge.

Regards,
                      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                      Multichannel order processing
                      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                      X