Invoice Error - Exclusive Tax Sub Total Wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice Error - Exclusive Tax Sub Total Wrong

I came across this a few days ago whilst making some changes to a report for a client on v10.0.2. I don't remember seeing this reported before...

The scene:

Actinic is configured to have tax exclusive pricing and a tax amount configured.

Volume discounts are configured on the cart with progressive breakpoints in conjunction with customer groups.

The volume discount is calculated online and becomes part of the order detail and hence shows on the invoice as an order line with a description of the discount and a negative line amount.

The problem:

The issue is that the sub total then shows an incorrect amount. It shows the sum of the line items without reduction of the discount but with the addition of the tax on the discount amount. See example attached.

I have ammended the report to pass the discount order line value back from the tax exclusive sub report to the main report and then adjust the sub total accordingly but this should be looked at and corrected in a future release.
    Attached Files

Hello Duncan

Could you let support have a look at the site snapshot please?

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

I wll reproduce this with similar settings on a default store and then pass that on to support to demonstrate the report issue.

Comment

Working...
      X