Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minimum Quantities

Hi All

I am trying to figure out how to achieve the following. We are having a promotion that if customer buys 20 garments (can be mixed sizes and colours) they get at special price and free shipping. If I select minimum qty in PRODUCT option you can't add individual colours and sizes unless you select 20 in one go. I wonder if anybody can suggest a good way to achieve this offer

http://www.fantasyprints.co.uk/acata...ip_Fleece.html

Paul

See the Help (always a good first place to look) for: Discounts Based On Products Ordered and Putting Products Into Groups. N.B. You need Actinic Business or Designer for this capability.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman that worked. Is there a way also that if the customer gets the minimum quantity they can get FREE delivery and a GIFT?

Comment

Hi Norman

Ignore but about FREE gift found in help... I should read that first before posting but ....

Thought I had sorted it but I can't see how you setup the unit price changes from the normal price £16.99 to £12.20 if customer selects +20. I tried fixed price but this just puts the overall order at this price. I can only see I can use the percentage off option - is that correct?

Comment

'Quantity based pricing', details in the help or just look on the prices tab of a product.

Comment

Thanks for quick response. I thought of this but this defeats the point of using the Discount option in Marketing that allows to put timed offer. I thought I could combine the both but it wants a REWARD option which I can't see of setting at a £0 amount. I liked the feature in the cart saying if customer ordered more they would get at the Offer Price.

Is this the correct way to offer this type of promotion I am trying to achive e.g.

Buy 1 for £16.99
            Buy 20 and get @£12.22
            Offer valid from now till 31/1/2011

Thanks
            Paul

Comment

Discounts gives you the timeline and the cumulative discounts on products within a product group, quantity based pricing gives you the price tiers on quantity. They don't mix and match, 2 different features.

I think your best option is to therefore use a discount, have 20 as the trigger and put in the discount (if all prices are the same) equivalent to what they'd get with the price tiers, plus the delivery charge.

If your prices are not the same and therefore you cannot compute the 20 items equivalent discount, then you're up the creek without a paddle for your hoped solution and will need to rethink the offer (unless of course i have missed something that is possible, which i doubt in this area of the software).

You can of course do quantity based pricing as mentioned and remove the pricing tiers once the date has passed, no auto way to do that though, but incredibly quick to do.

Comment

Working...
              X