Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Components and Pricing

Hi,
    I have added components to my products and each component has the correct associated price, however as each component has a seperate product ID that if selected will mean the actual product it is a component of will not be required.
    Is there a way so that if that component is selcted the shopping cart will only refer to the component itself rather than have the product showing above?

Currently I have unticked 'component as seperate order line'

A page working is here; http://www.valves-online.co.uk/acata...sisted_NC.html

Any help please?
    Cheers
    Keith

Cheers Keith

products

have you considered using products instead of components linked to products

have a main product header using a product that cant be added to cart

with the options laid out as individual products
    Paul Hesford
    Web Design Wigan

Based in the Northwest of England UK, provides web design, programming, e-commerce and web hosting services

Cheap Whey Protein from Powerbeck
    Web Designer in Wigan
    Actinic Hosting
    Dog Kennels and Runs

Comment

Thanks Paul for the suggestion, not sure if that would work. The problem we have is that one product has many sizes, then more options which change prices and if listed as a seperate product for each makes it run down the page as here: http://www.valves-online.co.uk/acata...ally_Open.html

So I have used one product size and used the component to get the drop down on the options which place 3 proucts into one.

I have added the product which cant be bought but this comes up in the shopping cart and when downloaded although has no price still seems confusing to the operator.

Thanks
      Keith

Cheers Keith

Comment

Further to this I have noticed that the component prices when set out in a grid do not show discount prices for logged in customers?
        They are also not picked up by the Nor Currency Convertor?

Cheers Keith

Comment

Working...
        X