Real Time Stock Level Not Showing On Product Layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Time Stock Level Not Showing On Product Layout

I've got a site with RTS enabled, if i select to just show message and not stock levels, it shows as you'd expect, if i select to show quantitities, nothing shows at all. All layouts used are standard, no issues in the head area that i can see, all a bit strange.

Anyone had this before and found out what it is?

Only thing i can come up with is that when it came over to me it was EPOS enabled as that's where it gets it stock from, i've disabled the link though.

It also seems to have a phantom JS coding error, saying ('Object expected') which does nothing when clicked and does not cease an upload, even if i remove all JS from the site. I have a site on another machine with what looks like the exact same setup and that has no problem.

If i disable RTs and enable monitoring, the phantom error disappears, if i reneable error shows back up, yet all RTS code is completely standard.

SOLVED, TFFT!

If anyone else experiences this, it is down to problems with the actinic JavaScript files. Despite me never being brave enough to venture into them, they were somewhat smaller in size than they should have been, i suspect an upgrade issue, not upgrading them correctly.

The files are:

actinicextras.js and actiniccore.js, you need fresh copies of these pasted into your site1 folder and all will be hunky dory. Ah well 3 hours of completely wasted time on "i didn't do anything to screw this up" type problems.

Comment

Working...
    X