Security warning with minimum order value set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Security warning with minimum order value set

I've never before used a minimum order value but have decided to now do so & have tested the site with it set to £50. I am finding a problem with this function - you can put stuff in the basket OK and as long as you exceed £50 you can continue to the checkout and everything is fine. However, if I try to enter the checkout with LESS than £50 of product in the basket, I get a security warning

"Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely? ... This webpage contains content that will not be delivered using secure HTTPS connection, which could compromise the security of the whole webpage."

If you select NO then it works fine. If you select YES then you get a weird text only representation of the checkout page.

I've seen a similar post in which a response suggested that it may be something to so with SSL - I do use SSL with settings that were given to me by Actinic way back when I started the site at v6.

Any ideas?

PS the site currently has the limit removed (i.e. set back to 0) so inspecting it may not help.

Nick
    Fighting with sellerdeck on http://www.nickdobsonwines.co.uk

Hello Nick

I can replicate the issue in a default site using split SSL settings. I have passed on my findings to the development team and will post back any updates from them.

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks - it's not me being stupid then! What chances of getting a fix in the next release of v10 (will there be one of those before v11?)

Nick
      Fighting with sellerdeck on http://www.nickdobsonwines.co.uk

Comment

Hello Nick

The issue has been raised with the team, however as we are prioritising the bug fixes per maintenance release depending on the 'criticality', I am afraid we do not have a definite release number for this fix at the moment.

Regards
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X