Copies of orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copies of orders

We have a main computer (mine) that handles all of the website stuff except order download which is done from a second, remote computer. The site/software is set up to send copies of all orders to my computer so I have access to the information in the event of customer queries etc. The problem is, it doesn't send me copies of ALL orders. It sends some, so it must know how to do it .

Any ideas?

Thanks

Doug

The order emails are only sent when a customer goes to the receipt page after paying. Some customers don't bother and go off to other things instead in which case you, and they, don't get sent the email.

This is a long standing issue which Actinic know about. It should have been fixed by now, especially after re-jigging the checkout process in V10.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Mike

Interesting - thanks. I guess I'll ring Actinic and hassle them about it. Won't make any difference on it's own but the more of us that go on about, hopefully they'll eventually take notice.

Doug

Comment

ooohh - good to know i wondered why i didnt receive all the orders myself. who do i hound!!!!
        Lorna
        www.horsepoosaddlery.co.uk - for everything equestrian

Comment

As long as nothing's changed, Bruce Townsend is the product manager.

http://community.actinic.com/member.php?u=624

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
          X