Poducts disappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poducts disappeared

hi can anyone help i was working on my site today when all of a sudden my products disappeared, i can see my section with the products on the right hand directory but cant see them in the design view?

see attached any help would be greatly appreciated
    Attached Files

If it's just the display of the products that's disappeared then it sounds as if you've deleted the layout.

Not sure how you get it back. I'm sure a 'revert to default' will do it but can't say which layout you need to revert back.

One of the the designers on the forum should be able to help.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

thanks for that i still cant figure out how to get the products back also unsure as how to "revert to default" the layout

Comment

Locating what you've done is almost impossible unless your sitting at the PC. It's a trial and error hunting around kind of thing.

You could go to Design / Library / Layouts / Products and locate the Product layout that you use. See if it's empty. If so, right-click it in the Library and choose Revert to Factory Settings. If not that, then try the Product List Layout.

Another possibility is to restore the site from a recent Snapshot. That should fix things at the expense of losing work done between then and now.

You could also make a new Snapshot and see if Actinic Support are able / willing to fix it.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

It looks from the image you posted as if the section page is displaying, only without the section contents (i.e. the list of products is missing).

The best way I can think of fixing this is to open the default Actinic site in design view and click on the page section that contains the missing bits. By comparing what's shown in the Layout Code with what you have you ought to find what's missing.

At first guess I'd say it's the ProductList layout.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
          X