Section Fonts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Section Fonts

Im sure there is an easier way of doing this, I just want to change the font in my section sidebar, at the minute the only way I can do this is go to each one and change the font in the section details. Is there a way i can make 1 global change?
    Retro Sweets Shop

Originally posted by jim25 View Post
    Im sure there is an easier way of doing this, I just want to change the font in my section sidebar, at the minute the only way I can do this is go to each one and change the font in the section details. Is there a way i can make 1 global change?
    I can't see specifically what you're trying to change, but CSS (cascading style sheets) is intended to make sweeping design changes in just this way. There'll be plenty of resources on this forum and via Google.

Comment

Hi Jim. Which layout are you using?
      Do you just want to change the font of the section names as they appear in the sidebar?
      In silver theme for example the section list is coded like this
      Code:
      <h1>Product Sections</h1>
      <ul>
      <actinic:block type="TopLevelSectionList" ><li><a href="<actinic:variable name="SectionPageName"/>"><actinic:variable name='SectionName'/></a></li></actinic:block></ul>
      You could wrap the ul in a div and give the div a style to change the font:
      Code:
      <h1>Product Sections</h1>
      <div id="jims">
      <ul>
      <actinic:block type="TopLevelSectionList" ><li><a href="<actinic:variable name="SectionPageName"/>"><actinic:variable name='SectionName'/></a></li></actinic:block></ul></div>
      Then the styling in css:
      Code:
      #jims a {font-family:Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;}
      Or style the whole side bar so or similar.
      Jonathan Chappell
      Website Designer
      SellerDeck Website Designer
      Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
      Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X