Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic v10.0.03 bug

Hi, I have just upgraded my site from Actinic V8 to Actininc V10.0.03

My site http://www.cosmetics4less.net has a dynamic front page. The new products and best sellers change with every upload.

If the customer clicks the item on the home page they are taken to the extended info page of the site for that product. However in Actinic v10 the product image is not showing when they do this.

My web developer could find no reason why this should happen so he emailed Actinic and they told him it is a bug in Actinic v10, but they can give him no timeframe for when, or if, this bug might be corrected.

I am now in the situation of having paid out over £1,000 for an upgrade that leaves my site not functioning properly with no prospect of this being corrected.

If anyone has any suggestions that would help I would be very grateful.

Thank, Sue
    www.cosmetics4less.net

Been some other reports of this, seems to hinge around using the product image for the extended info image. Your workaround would be to include the product image as the extended info image and use the normal extended info image on the extended info page. A hierarchical import or even direct database manipulation could populate the image field, it should just be a simple design change to the layout then.

Comment

IIRC from the other posts I've seen on this, the problem only appears when:

1. Using the Product Image rather than the Extended Info Image as Lee says.

and

2. The images are stored in a subdirectory.

So changing either of those should get it working.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X