Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment still Pending

I've just launched a new site in v10 Kids Parties 4U

The payments are processed with RBS Worldpay.

I've received an order and confirmation from RBS Worldpay stating the payment has been processed but the order is still sat there in Pending Payment Service Provider.

In the Payment Service Provider Configuration it is set to Run in production mode and Charge transactions immediately.

I've obviously missed something 'obvious' in the set-up

Any ideas?

Add a dummy product for 1p and try the process yourself is probably best, you can then find out if for example if the customer does not come back to the site because they have not pressed anything or whether error occurs no matter what you do and thus setup error.

Comment

I've just carried out a test and it looks like a set-up error but I cannot for the life of me see where the problem is

Comment

It could be an issue with your secret key as I had this occur once when I set-up a new site and this was the reason.

Double check yourself and if still doesn't work try ringing WorldPay.

Having said that, I sometimes still get the odd payment which goes through but is not transferred to Actinic, no idea why.

James
        www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
        www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
        www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
        www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
        www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

A few emails back and forth with RBS WorldPay and the 'problem' is now fixed, although there was never actually a problem apparently

Obviously some sort of delay with RBS WorldPay between going live and communicating 100% with Actinic....weird.

Very efficient and speedy support from RBS WorldPay

Comment

Working...
          X