Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New products sidebar displays wrong in Firefox

Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help as this is totally baffling me.

I'm creating a new site for Umbrella Boutique in v.10.0.2 and it displays fine in IE but when you open it in Firefox the new products list only shows the first 2 products in the RHS column the rest display under the main central area.

Also the whole RHS column jumps about in the preview tab in Actinic, from the correct position to well below the container but does still keep to the right... So I think I must have a conflict somewhere but for the life of me I don't know where or what.

The test site can be viewed here:
    http://www.umbrellaboutique.co.uk/acatalog/test/

Thanks.
    www.brolliesgalore.co.uk - An umbrella for you and umbrellas for everyone!
    www.stickandcaneshop.co.uk - Walking Sticks and Canes of every shape and size
    www.umbrellaboutique.co.uk - Designer umbrellas and parasols
    www.wedding-umbrellas.co.uk - Chrysalin Wedding and Bridal Umbrellas and Parasols **Trade Only**

If anyone else has this strange anomaly happening add a <table> to the Before Row and a </table> to the After Row in the List Layout settings in the Sidebar New Products List. Worked for me! Thanks goes to Dean in Support.

I'm so happy I could almost cry.
    www.wedding-umbrellas.co.uk - Chrysalin Wedding and Bridal Umbrellas and Parasols **Trade Only**

Comment

Your not quite there yet. Your table code is invalid. Table code needs to be:
      Code:
      <table>
         <tr>
           <td>
              INFO HERE
           </td>
         </tr>
      </table>
      The only place displayed text can go is between <td> and </td> tags. You have no <tr> and </tr> tags, code in invalid locations and more </div> tags than <div> tags.

It may be best to reset the Sidebar New Products List to factory settings and start again from there.

Make a Snapshot before tinkering and you can always restore from that if you make things worse.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman,

I was assuming that the Actinic table layout box (List layout Settings) automatically put the <tr> tags in??? I'll have another look at it as its still jumping about in the actinic preview tab. I was thinking prehaps a reset might be the way to go.

Cheers Christine

Comment

If you right click on the layout in the design library, it should set it back to factory settings.

Comment

Working...
          X