Pop up windows returns false in main window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop up windows returns false in main window

On our site at http://www.natorigin.co.uk/acatalog/...kle_Cream.html I have two further information pop-up windows.

The first for the ingredients works fine, but the second for the study result when clicked opens the pop-up but the main window in the background changes to say ‘false’. Appears to happen with IE, Firefox, Opera (Opera does other weird things) but works fine on Safari and Chrome
    Any idea why this is happening and better still how to correct.

Thanks

James
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

This is probably code that's for V9 or earlier. You need to change it for V10.

The line that works is:
    Code:
    <a href="info%5fNAT0562%2ehtml" target="ActPopup" onclick="return ShowPopUp('info%5fNAT0562%2ehtml',650,270);"> View ingredients</a>
    And the line that fails is:
    Code:
    <a href="javascript:ShowPopUp('NAT0562_alt_popup.html',450,400);">View clinical study results</a>
    So change whatever you use for the second link to operate like the first.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Helps if I follow all the instructions in the AUG - I forgot to change the 'Enable Second Pop-Up Page' to 'True'

Thanks

James
      www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
      www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
      www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
      www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
      www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

Working...
      X