New product or component?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New product or component?

I'm having difficulty with the component pricing and I've tried the existing help resources but can't seem to find the answer.

I want a product with three variations with different prices to display as a radio button list showing the full or whole (not additional) price of each including vat. I would also like to have my site settings using VAT exclusive prices so I can enter prices for trade customers. However, it seems I can only display the VAT exclusive price. Do I need to create three seperate products?

I have tried the following to display whole price with choices:
    1. Create a product with no price, but with component, attribute and choices.
    2. Goto “Permutation” tab of component , click on “Fill list” button to populate the grid with choices.
    3. Input prices for the individual choices.
    4. Goto “Layout’ tab of the product and tick “Include Prices” check box from under the “Permutation Layout Options” area. Change the “Permutation Layout to “Permutation Radio Button List’. Change the “Retail Price Layout” to “Base Price with tax message’
    5. Goto the “General” tab of the product and from under the “Component Details” area change the “Pricing Model” to “Sum of Component Prices”.

I suggest reading the below Knowledge Base article -

http://community.actinic.com/showpos...39&postcount=1

As always i recommend doing a snapshot before making any changes

Comment

Working...
    X