Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorting Products

Hi
    Is there any way of sorting the products by alphabetical order?
    Tks
    Sergio

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Cat...ting_Tool.html
    The above tool from Mole End can do this (and much more!)
    Tracey

Comment

Hi Tracey
      Thank you for being so helpful
      We want to sort products within Actinic.
      Do you know if that tool would do that?
      Also, I am looking for a patch that could make customers choice a requirement to place the orders.
      Right now if a costumer hits "add to cart" Actinic automatically assumes that the customer is buying the first choice.
      Tks a lot
      Sergio

Comment

Originally posted by sergio gomes View Post
        Hi Tracey
        Thank you for being so helpful
        We want to sort products within Actinic.
        Do you know if that tool would do that?
        In all honesty, it'd have been a pretty useless recommendation if it didn't, wouldn't it?
        Tracey

Comment

You can also sort products by price and a-z online in your webpage using one Norman's add-ins on www.drillpine.biz

Comment

And I've got another add-on "Choice Validation" that can make sure the customer chooses something.

DESCRIPTION

This patch adds the capability to optionally validate drop-down choices to ensure
            that a selection other than the first is made.
            You don't need to make a "Please Select..>" option in drop-down lists as it will be added automatically.

It also can be used on radio button choices. Here it sets all choices to unchecked and makes sure that
            one is chosen before allowing the Add to Cart.

The error message for each invalid drop-down or radio button is user definable.

It also checks Date fields to ensure that the default e.g. "1st Jan 2000" date isn't used.

Email me for details.
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman,
              Is this different from the one you sent me January 11th?
              If so, can I have it for test?
              Tks
              Sergio

Comment

My "Choice Validation" add-on is the same as the demo you have.

Comment

am i right in thinking that the mole end plugin is for sorting products in the catalog application rather than allowing the user to sort products on the actual web site?

Norman, does your sorting tool allow customers to sort products on the website and does it allow sorting by custom variables?

thanks

Mario

Comment

Originally posted by Mazydizzle View Post
                    am i right in thinking that the mole end plugin is for sorting products in the catalog application rather than allowing the user to sort products on the actual web site?

Norman, does your sorting tool allow customers to sort products on the website and does it allow sorting by custom variables?

thanks

Mario
                    Yes to both of those I would say, mole is for offline sorting and is a permanent change, norman's tool sorts online on the fly.

Regards,
                    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                    Multichannel order processing
                    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Yes. It does both of those. You have to do some additional work to use it with custom variables and a supplemental ReadMe is part of the add-on that walks you through how to do that. Live site using it is www.snowlines.co.uk - look on any concise product page or the search results.

Comment

Working...
                      X