Formatting prices after customer login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Formatting prices after customer login

I'm trying to understand why pricing data is formatted differently post customer login and if it's possible to alter the appearance here.

For example, before login, prices are formatted using the layout "Standard Tax Exclusive Price" which normally displays as:

Price: (9 or fewer items) £499.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
    Price: (10 or more items) £240.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)

I modified this layout to display as follows:

Price: (1+) £499.00 (Ex VAT)
    Price: (10+) £240.00 (Ex VAT)

After customer login, the layout "Online Tax Exclusive Price" gets used instead which reverts price display to the default manner and this layout seems impossible to modify in the same way. It's constructed from variables that I can't seem to locate anywhere to edit.

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the "Online Tax Exclusive Price" layout appearance beyond sticking a few <spans> around the variables in order to tweak colours/fonts etc.

I would like to adopt the (10+) appearance everywhere, if possible.

thanks

Greg
    thanks

Greg

I expect this may be tucked away in design text - probably made up of a number of parts even.

Comment

I tried looking into that area. I think you may be correct.

However, under Web Site > Misc there are four "Price" entries that all have the same description, so it's really not too helpful.

The formats are all shown as "%s: %s (%s %s)" etc. so it's hard to figure out what these variables are and where they are applied on the site.

Is there any way to deduce which "%s" is which?
      thanks

Greg

Comment

I have a feeling you are not going to be able to do this, locked deep within Perl or the application i feel, would love to be wrong though!

Comment

Working...
        X