Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleting Sage Data Objects

Hi

Just having a tidy up of our drives and clearing some space and noted that I have two Sage Data Objects programs on the machine - both approx 1Gb - one is SDO 140 and the other SDO 150. They both show as used frequently on the Add/Remove Programs tool but also both show last used on 20/03/2009.

We have Sage 50 2010 installed on the machine and the latest version of Actinic Link.

Can anyone tell me if I am safe to delete both of these program files or do they need to be kept on the machine?

Thanks
    Rob
    For all your car, motorcycle and marine care, cleaning and detailing products.

Below is a list which shows which SDO (Sage Data Object) relates to which Sage Version, you just need to make sure you have the right SDO for your version, you can delete the rest.

Sage Data Objects 140
    Sage Accounts 50 2008

Sage Data Objects 150
    Sage Accounts 50 2009

Sage Data Objects 160
    Sage Accounts 50 2010

Sage Data Objects 170
    Sage Accounts 50 2011

(From the Actinic Link Help File)
    If the relevant SDO version does not appear, download and install the file from: http://www.actinic.co.uk/about/Link.php4. Instructions for installation will be provided once you are logged into the download area.

Comment

Many thanks - that's much appreciated.
      Rob
      For all your car, motorcycle and marine care, cleaning and detailing products.

Comment

Glad i could help

Comment

Working...
        X