INNERLAYOUT problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INNERLAYOUT problem

I've just applied a simple dreamweaver layout to a new site (just the standard things dropped in - "navigationbar, innerlayout, quicksearchbar, toplevelsectionlist)

www.intercol.co.uk

I've had this problem before, in that I get an "INNERLAYOUT is recursively used" coding error when it comes to publishing. The site looks fine until you checkout with actinic payment - then the layout shoves a copy of itself once you click the confirm button. (paypal and invoice with order goes off fine)

I've checked all the layouts in the library but I can't find an INNERLAYOUT reference other than the one in my external design.

Help!! Pulling my hair out.

paul smith

Check the design tree on the design tab, you will almost certainly have innerlayout used within innerlayout. Try the coding error check, that might take you straight to it.

Comment

innerlayout

I've tried checking the errors and it comes up with the recursive error. When I click the error it takes me straight to External design (which should have an inner layout in!)

Everything is fine until i get to the point where i select payment method. Invoice with order works fine, but the paypal option and actinic payment option dumps in another inner layout.

I'm struggling to see inner layout repeating in the checkout templates

paul smith

Comment

Reregister the template, probably quicker than trying to find the problem. I've had this error a couple of times in 5 years, both times I'd ballsed something up.

Comment

Working...
        X