Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order download times

Hi All

Since upgrading to 10.0.3 we've noticed that our order download times have increased significantly. To such an effect infact that we're often downloading a payment for an order that hasn't been downloaded i.e. the download takes so long that a customer manages to place an order and pay in the time it takes for the download to complete so the payment comes down with the payment download but the order hasn't been downloaded. The system then gets its knickers in a twist and you have to download again!

I wondered if anyone else has noticed this or whether this is a red herring and it is in fact being caused by something else?

Cheers indvance
    D
    Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Have you checked with your host to see if they have noticed any changes to the set up of your site etc?

Comment

No I hadn't thought of our host being the problem.
      Donna

Comment

That would be the first place i would check, they have a wide array of tools which can check download times etc

Comment

I've had a look in our account administration but I can't really see where I'm supposed to be looking or what I'm supposed to be looking at lol!!

In terms of space usage we are well within our limits but I can't see anything that covers downloads per se.

D
          Donna

Comment

I would then suggest actually getting in contact with their support team and just relay the problems you are having with speed

Comment

Working...
            X