Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exporting Importing Orders

Hi all
    I have some orders (close to 100 orders) in an old database that I would like to have in a new database that have lots of orders.
    Is this possible? If so, what should I do?
    Tks
    Sergio

File / Import Orders.

However, read the Help article on Importing Orders first.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

You can't append orders to an existing set of orders using import, you can only replace new with old.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hello,

I have been reading through the threads and it seems the import orders function only overwrites all existing orders.

I need to merge two copies of Actinic together into one copy, so i have a complete customer and orders list (eg. for marketing purposes etc).

Can anyone please let me know what options I have?

Thanks

Leon

Comment

It's not possible to do that unfortunately, if it's for marketing purposes though you could use the marketing / mailing list feature to export the data to CSV from both sites and then import it to an email marketing tool or similar.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X