Just got Actinic v10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got Actinic v10

Just got Actinic v10 and overall a new install on my systems and it seems to be working well.. Imported data from my old website (v7) and made a couple of minor changes and everything seems to work.... until you try to make a cart entry/order, then I get a general script Error.

Seems as if a configuration file is missing this aprticular one is locations.fil.

Now I have examined my base files in site1/ and I can't find this file.. any ideas. What have I done wrong?

Off to FAQ files...

Nick

Well I have progress so far... I eventuall deleted all the bos/.fil/.pl files. Refreshed the whole website and now get

"The version number (1) of one of your uploaded data files (Tax setup blob) is incompatible with the existing script version (2). Solution: Refresh the site."

Suggestions for what next.. am getting a tad frustrated.

Nick

Comment

Chyange your script number in web > network setup to 3 and then do a refresh.

Comment

I bow and scrape in your presence.. thank you.... but I did change to 2 and refreshed before you suggested 3.. So I did as you said, then rebooted program and refreshed. Perfect I thinks.

Can now experiment with website.

Really appreciative

Nick

Comment

Working...
        X