Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login or browsing denied

Hi all,

Im testing the Customer Login feature and was hoping I could restrict the entire site to non logged in customers ?

At the moment I can bypass the login by clicking on a product section in the left sidebar, am I correct in assuming this is due to the sidebar links not running through the cgi bin ?

I will probably revert back to just restricting ordering but would really like to block all products for now, is this possible ?

Many thanks
    Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

You can set this in business settings, so that they have to login when they visit the site.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I have 'request login on shop entry' ticked
      Orders from unregistered unticked
      Unregistered save cart unticked

I can still go straight to any product section in the sidebar without request for logon. I want to be able to block unregistered customers from viewing any products at all.

I hope I havent missed something embarrassingly obvious, have searched the forum and looked in the aug.

Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

Hmm, not sure, the most obvious thing is that you need to have the business version for this to work, apart from that unless you have added your own menu and not using an actinic one, i'm not entirely sure tbh.

Comment

Sincere apologies, I do not have the business version. I didnt think it was a limitation.

Oh well, theres the embarrissingly obvious bit then.

Thanks for your time.
          Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X