Layout Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layout Question

If I make a section and then a sub-section+fragment, the fragment always sits below the sub-section contents when I view the section in my browser. How do I get the fargment to sit above the sub-section?? Have tried but can't fathom it out.
    Dave

In the parent Section / Section Details / Layout, swap the settings in Bottom Sub Section Layout and Top Sub Section Layout.

Actinic actually allows you to have a sub-section list at the top and bottom of the Products / Fragments. Set both to a layout and you'll see both. If you set one of these to No Layout then it doesn't show.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Brilliant - Thanks Norman.
      Dave

Comment

As its most likely that you will want this setting throughout the site, I'd go one step further and make these choices in site options instead of on the parent section, the whole site will do it then.

Comment

OK thanks Lee.

Norman - another quick question - I'm using your script to automatically re-size my product images, which works great. I've re-sized to 150px but at the same time its re-sizing my extended info pictures to 183px whereas I want to keep those large.
          Dave

Comment

Not enough info. Example code? URL?
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
            X