Affiliate Software Integration Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Affiliate Software Integration Issue

I am setting up Omnistar Affiliate and in order to track sales I simply have to add a small piece of code to the receipt page. Trouble is as soon as I add it, the page generates an error, a syntax error to be more precise. Unfortunately, Actinic is no more specific than that.
    The code is part of the Omnistar integration set up and the thank you page code is specifically written for Actinic. The only difference I have made is to substitute the old NETQUOTEVAR variables with the latest ones from version 10 (Total and TheOrderNumber). I have asked Omnistar support of course but they have taken 6 days so far and haven't resolved it yet.
    I have played around with this but my knowledge is stretched. I know this is a long shot but if there are any hard coders or developers out there perhaps you could assist. Any suggestions as to what might be causing the syntax error would be gratefully received. It's definitely in this small piece of javascript because when I remove it the error disappears.
    Script as follows:
    <script>
    function hideIF() {
    document.getElementById('IF').style.display = '';
    }
    function getSaleInfo() {
    document.getElementById('st_code').innerHTML='<iframe src="http://www.madaboutjewellery.com/affiliate/salejs.php?amount='+<Actinic:Variable Name="Total"/>+'&transaction='+<Actinic:Variable Name="TheOrderNumber"/>+'" alt="" id=IF width=50 height=50 border="0" frameborder="0" onload="hideIF()">';
    }
    window.onload = getSaleInfo;
    </script>
    <div id="st_code"></div>
    Cheers
    Mark

Preview (or upload and test the live site) using Firefox and set FF's Tools / Error Console on to get decent diagnostics.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
    X