Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSP an invalid signature, PSP file payment is corrupted or ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP an invalid signature, PSP file payment is corrupted or ....

Dear developers of Actinic, who created this product, could anyone specify me, the reason why:

I have added my PSP own processing scripts, which communicates with different merchant website for processing payments, and if I'm specifying in the OCCUpgrade.ini the attribute

ProviderID=**
    AttributeName='ProcessAdditionalFiles'
    Required=1
    AttributeType='BOOL'
    AttributeValue='YES'

everything works fine, and I'm not getting any error saying about an invalid signature for the order number 'xxxxxx',

but in this case, all variables, specified in the ini files are dumped into my *.html templates as well, which I'm using during the processing for Actinic::TemplateFile, to substitute VarTable hash variables, it brakes me the HTML layout

if I specify exactly what field I'm required to

ProviderID=**
    AttributeName='ProcessAdditionalFiles'
    Required=1
    AttributeType='VALUE'
    AttributeValue='ADF01'

my *.html files are clear, and this variables are only dumped on *.fil and *.pm processing scripts, as suppose to
    BUT BUT BUT

Actinic, when receiveing new orders says - an INVALID SIGNATURE , the PSP FILE may be corrupted or and etc.

When calling AuthorizeBlob I put into Get Values &SN=000, based on existed examples, even if I'll be putting original response hash in &SN the same error occures.

The question - why you made such a logic???
    How can I solve the problem, 'cause this is really significant to me.

With Regards.
    Last edited by soulofuniverse; 01-Mar-2011, 11:40 AM. Reason: Icon set

Anyone?

Well guys anyone? I konw that the issue is dealt somehow with secret key, but the thing is I'm not using this , or if I don't want to use it, why still Actinic forces me to use it and displays this error, for an invalid signature, while retrieving new orders, if you click 'ignore' it will mark this pending with "Awaiting CC Details", is this a bug in Actinic, if you use the variable with naming ADF02 - it will automatically consider this as the secret key, may be that's why?

Comment

Patience! You've specifically addressed this thread to "developers of Actinic" and are bumping your own thread after less than 2 hours. Actinic, as per the FAQ, don't respond to threads unles they're unresolved for several days.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thank you

Could anyone tell me, where to write them directly, well it's not actually directed to them, may be someone could help me, I would really appreciate this.

Comment

I think you should contact Actinic directly - contact info is on the website.

Comment

But anyone could suggest what is a problem?

Comment

Actinic is designed to be used with a third party payment service provider. As mentioned above, changing the way this part works is a job for professionals only.
              Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Actinic supply (or used to) a PSP integration kit. This is the recommended route for doing such a thing. It's not cheap - circa £1000 I think.

Here's an old post from Actinic I found: "We do have a PSP Toolkit available for purchase, which is an integration kit. We would normally sell this to the Payment Service Provider though - it is unusual for someone to develop their own interface from Actinic to a brand new PSP".

Note that this is usually sold to the PSP who at least will have very good knowledge of half of the problem (and experience from other e-commerce carts they've already integrated with). If you're not the PSP and are new to Actinic that's some mountain you're building for yourself to climb.
                Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Well, though here are some real developers visiting the forum, will surprise you, but I have allready developed the whole PSP integration part for a new PaymentService (www.usaepay.com), with 3d integration security payment (Verify By Visa , Verify By Mastercard), everything working, and this is the last mark, which I'll definitely solve out. After working hard and analyzing the code of Actinic product, it is well structured, but some places really leaking the good development. I just need more time to investigate the prolbem more detailed, have some suspicious things and will let you know, thought there are people who is developing more complex things. Thanks anyway for your reply.

Comment

Found the solution

Yesterday spending 5 hours, found the solution.

Comment

Glad to hear you've found it.

Where was the problem? Your code or Actinic's? (or somewhere in between?)

Mike
                      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Actinic genious

The problem is in the following:

If you manually integrate PSP payment, which you add in the OCCUpgrade.ini file, potentially you are required to buy PSP development kit which costs up to 1000 pounds, and don't need to, 'case already developed by myself, just integrating everything where it needs to be. So coming back to OCCUpgrade.ini -> the variable $sADF02 is a global variable which is required by ACTINIC, when you then will be using your PSP integration toolking, you should specify it obligately, and then in the code Actinic is using EncryptSafer methods, which encrypts the code, based on this value, and then checks this again after a final completion of payment, when creating ******.occ order, this is the place, where the signatire has different value, to work it normally, you should add addiitional attribute TYPE bool, with value YES and name ="ProcessAdditionalFiles" , seeing that, Actinic assembly dumps all the variables in all scripts and files you are using, in that case the signature will be always the same, and potentially you'll not be able to make any changes on the files on the catalogsite itself, due to hack preventing, but if you include your own *.html templates, for example CREDIT CARD FORMS , actinic will dump all variables into this HTML as well, such breaking the code, I wrote the function which just removes this and gives you an HTML wanted, now having a nice PSP integration with multpile redirections to Merchant site, response from it - then request to 3d security system for 3D enrollement, resopnse, request back to merchant, and giving final response. So just believe in what you do, and you'll definately find the solution.

Comment

Working...
                        X