Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout problems - unsecure

Hi,

Our checkout pages have been coming up as unsecure for sometime, it is because of this piece of code on the page:

<script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/conversion.js"></script>

I've been told I can strip this bit code out now as its no longer relevant, but I cant seem to find it in the design code on actinic, anyone know where I might find it?

Thanks.

It would depend where you have placed it in your checkout layout. You can try searching the Design Library.
    Peblaco

Comment

Hi,

Am trying that at the moment but everytime I try and search it greys out the 'find next in code' box, I'm guessing the only other way is to search each layout individually which will take forever!

Comment

I see more than one reference is your page source to conversion.js and also to googleadservices.

Perhaps it's not in a layout. Try Settings / Site Options / General / Site / Footer Text.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

You try creating a design snapshot and then opening the archive with 7zip or similar. You can then look inside the contained text file and find which layout it's in. A bit messy but doable.

Comment

Hi,

The problem was some long forgotten code sat in the footer text.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
            X