Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extended info - preview

Hi,

I am using version 10 and have got used to using the page preview whilst adjusting designs.

However I can't see how to preview Extended Info pages and Term's & Conditions page.

Is there a way of selecting these from the content screen so a Page Preview appears?

Alternatively how can I get to the code that generates the Extended Info page so I can alter it.

Thanks in advance for any help and sorry if it seems an obvious question :-)

Hello Paul,

I dont believe you can preview extended info pages. Id suggest single product per page from the AUG pg 30, then you can see what your editing and it makes for better SEO. If you goto your design tab there is a drop down list where you can select the T&C page

Comment

You can preview the extended info page by depressing the preview button when on the Extended Information tab - alongside the Extended Info Page Design in the properties. You can then also switch to the code view as usual.

That said, I agree with Keith's comments regarding SEO above.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the quick replies. The preview button was what I was looking for. I had never scrolled across and seen it there!!

I am also looking into the Single Product Per Page

Comment

Working...
        X