Checkout Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout Issues

Just upgraded a v9 site to V10 and am having problems with the all the checkout phases. I have reset to factory checkout pages 0 to 3 but am still see Invoice and Delivery addresses next to each other on the first checkout page.

Also the country dropdown will not populate.

On the subsequent pages I'm seeing NETQUOTEVAR messages towards the end.

www.coda-systems.co.uk is the site, any direction most welcome

Gilbo

How do you add something to the basket on that site?
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Hi you need to go to an individual product then to wards the bottom of the page after the pricing is the add to cart.

Comment

I've tried for 5 mins to find an add to cart button, how do people use this site, its impossible, can you provide a link to a page with an add to cart on it? saves us searching around.

Comment

Try this page Lee: http://www.coda-systems.co.uk/gb/info_PC8HS-138.html

Although the buttons are labeled as "Add to order/quote" and are grey in colour so nicely camoflaged.
          Darren Guppy
          Golf Tee Warehouse
          Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Hi,

heres a part

http://www.coda-systems.co.uk/gb/info_PC10BS.html

Comment

Sorry I cant offer any help with your problem but I have to agree with the others here, I spent ages trying to look for some way to add the item to the cart. No way would I have spent this long as a genuine customer. Even when you provided the link I could not see the add to cart and thats because in firefox your add to cart button appears off the page which means I have to scroll left to right to view the button. (I only found it by fluke!)

Your left menu is also behaving oddly in that some items appear under other html elements on certain pages.

Sorry I know you didnt ask for a critique but I would personally want to know how difficult my site proved to be for customers. Thats at least 3 people specifically looking to add an item to the cart that just couldnt find it. A sale killer in my opinion.

It does however work in IE8 so you might just want to try it in FF.

Good luck.

Comment

On your checkout page you have the following errors:

Webpage error details

Line: 499
                Char: 2
                Code: 0
                URI: http://www.coda-systems.co.uk/gb/actinicextras.js

Line: 499

Line: 1149

Looks like you need to inspect actinicextras.js for the source of your problem.

Comment

Thanks Cren, I had a feeling it would be a javascript file, I'll start digging

Cheers

Comment

it could be the js file or it could be that the page that calls that particular function (CountryChanged) may have been changed/edited?

Have you edited any of the checkout pages recently or just performed an upgrade? (Was this definitely behaving correctly before the upgrade?)

Hopefully one of the regulars will be along by the morning to offer a bit more insight.

Comment

Make sure you are on 10.0.3, there are bugs here and here. However a couple of upgraded sites that error still occurred. You could copy the default actinicextras.js from the Original folder into your Site1 folder, then check the code change on the second link is applied.
                      Peblaco

Comment

Glad you said that Pebbles, i've also found the JS file on 10.0.3 somehow not getting upgraded and being a different size to the original, despite never having altered it.

Comment

Sounds like a definite upgrading bug then, did you encounter the error message something like 'missing object;' when you did that change. I found a site not working if i left the file as actinic left it, but if i upgraded it myself i got the error message, usually on the design tab IIRC.

Comment

Working...
                          X