Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Best Sellers List changes

Hi guys,

I wish to change the boxes around each item listed in the mini best sellers list on my homepage only. The generic one generated by actinic does not look right. Ideally i would like the product image first, underneath that a 4 line description, underneath that the price and under that the 'find out more' link ...... all surrounded by a nice box. If this is possble, please could someone enlighten me .... thank you.

Hi David, this is possible, but you will need to understand html and css to do it successfully. By selecting the design tab and clicking on one of the products in the list, actinic will show you the layout code producing that area. It's reasonably logical how it is laid out, make sure you snapshot before you start (so you have a getout if it goes titsup), try moving parts of that layout around, bearing in mind that html tags start and finish and must be moved in their entirety. There's a good tutorial about html in the KB, suggest a read of that if you are looking to get into making changes.

Comment

Many thx

many thanks leehack .... gonna give it a go and will let you know.

Comment

Working...
      X