Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show page in sidebar preview error

Hello,

I have been creating a page, clicking "Hide on the Web Site" option the manually uploading it to get the page I want online but without it being included in the sidebar.

I tried to use the Show page in sidebar code from the KB and now my preview displays a massive gap and then disappears when i scroll up and down.

I have uploaded my site and its working fine so its not too much of a problem but wondered if there was a know issue or if I had done something wrong in the process.

Thanks

Do you have a link?.
    Peblaco

Comment

Hello Louise,

Thanks for getting back to me. my site is Embroidery Mill and as you can see the list on the left has generated fine?

And this picture shows my preview screen

Comment

This is caused by empty list tags: <li></li><li></li><li></li> coming from menu list layout settings for hidden pages. If you click to edit list layout settings, the block needs to go before <li> and after </li>.
        Peblaco

Comment

Hello Louise,

Thanks for that, I placed the block in the layout "Simple Brochure Page Link". I have moved it to the outer layout and its worked fine I think? I did check the site before hand in IE, I have version 8 and it displayed fine so not really sure what was going on there!

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X