Special Delivery Instructions field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special Delivery Instructions field

I've just upgraded to v10 and this field now appears. How do I remove it?

Thanks

Jane
    Jane Thurnell-Read
    200 Plus Weight Loss Tips

500 Plus Health And Happiness Tips

In the Shipping Phase Layout you can try removing the 'Shipping User Definable Prompt' (in red) or replacing it with:
    Code:
    <!-- <actinic:variable value="Shipping User Definable Prompt" name="CheckoutPrompt" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ShipPrompt001Visible%22%20%2f%3e" /> -->

Comment

Surprised that you would want to remove it

I am surprised that you don't want this field, but each to his own! For us, it is essential so that delivery drivers know where the parcel can be left if the addressee is out.
      Sarah

Comment

my thought is that as we import the order into Sage via Actinic Link and then produce the invoice from there, this field won't show on that invoice. Am I wrong in this?
        Jane Thurnell-Read

Comment

tried Duncan's suggestion and got in a terrible mess. probably me not executing the instructions properly. Think i will leave well alone.
          Jane Thurnell-Read

Comment

If you go to the Design Library (layouts Tab) and right click and Find for 'Shipping Phase' you should see the layout called Shipping Phase after a couple of Nexts. Double click on it to open it and then do post 2 above.

Comment

Working...
            X