Despatch Bay New Promotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despatch Bay New Promotion

It looks like Despatch Bay have stated putting codes on all mailing labels to create some more custom.

If you go to www.despatchbay.com and put the promotional code 1GD7G you will get £12 worth of free carriage. This equates to possibly two uk parcels.

I live near a DHL depot so I have made arrangements to take my parcels myself which saves me the pickup cost if under 4 parcels.

I would like to integrate this service with my actinic but not sure how to use the scripts available.

Does anyone else use Despatch Bay?
    Quality engraved Sports Awards, Golf Trophies and Football Trophies in 3 -7 days.

We have used Despathbay in the past but not very often now due to the £1.95 + VAT collection charge for under 4 parcels.

To clarify the above:

The offer codes are part of Despatchbays Rewards Program where you give out a code (eg. My code is 1G61C) on Twitter, Facebook, your website or by spamming forums and if someone signups you get credits depending on the number of parcels they send per month.

Every account holder of DespatchBay have their own code to give out.
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Presumably only for new accounts otherwise we could all pass on our codes to each other and get lots of credits (and a percentage of everyone elses shipping costs).

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

I can imagine it is just for new accounts. I can't believe the cheek though sticking it on every mailing lablel.

I did ask last week if they were considering a white label service so you dont get Despatch Bay printed on everything including the emails to customers to say their parcel is at the local depot and another when it is delivered.
        Quality engraved Sports Awards, Golf Trophies and Football Trophies in 3 -7 days.

Comment

New account only.
          The webpage that explains the reward system seems to mention £11.75 in teo places and £12 in another, so it is unclear exactly what the figure is.
          Darren Guppy
          Golf Tee Warehouse
          Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Working...
          X