Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best sellers will not accept certain products

Hi

On V10 has anyone experienced an issue whereby you can select a product into the Best Sellers list, but when you try to apply the change it blanks out that selection. I can select other products and they stay in the list and are displayed accordingly. I have compared the product configs and cannot see anything untoward.

Any advice appreciated,

regards

John

Can you give some examples what works and what doesn't? It could be something to do with the Product Reference or Product name.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Mike

If you look at our website, www.eze.co.uk, I am having an issue with adding "Iron on Labels" and "Eze Stick Name Labels". We are using locked best sellers, but each time I try to add these two, they can be selected from the product selction list, are displayed in the position once selected, but disappear from th elist once I press apply or OK.

many thanks

John

Comment

What are the product references for those products? I'm just wondering if they have any of the characters that used to work but don't in 10.0.3.

Mike

Comment

Make sure they are not excluded from the marketing lists on the marketing tab of the product, make sure they're not in hidden sections and make sure they are not hidden products.

Comment

Lee/Mike

I have had to nip offsite, so will check it all out later, they are on the marketing best sellers, and no hidden sections or products, but I will doubly check and let you know.

many thanks

John

Comment

Mike/Lee

Both products are only reference numbers 31 and 109. Both ticked for best sellers. Both can be ordered on line, and not hidden on web site.

regards

John

Comment

It's an odd one. With a bit of luck someone else will recognise the issue but I'm all out of ideas.*

Mike

* Other than the standby favourite whenever something odd is happening. Make sure you compact and repair the database in case an error has cropped up in there somewhere.

Comment

Try setting those products up again and then trying it.

Comment

Working...
                  X