Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omitting code from certain pages

Hello,
    I have pasted code in my actinic template side bar for a newsletter sign-up - problem is - my checkout pages are hosted in https - so when you access any cart pages you get the message that some items are not secure do you want to continue (as the code is pulling in from another site)- I don't need the newsletter code on the checkout pages - so is there a way I can omit this code just from the cart pages - currently when I paste in the code it displays on all pages through out the site?

Many thanks
    Rob

You could simply wrap the code inside an Actinic BlockIf which would have a condition applied which would check to make sure it was not on any checkout pages prior to showing the code

e.g.

Code:
    <actinic:block if="%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%27Checkout%20Page%200%27%29%20AND%20%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%27Checkout%20Page%201%27%29%20AND%20%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%27Checkout%20Page%202%27%29" >
        [Your code here]
    </actinic:block>
    is an example of one way to do it.
    Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
    Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
    SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

If you were to add the bounce page to this, what would I need to add to the blockif? (have tried it and failed)
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

The test phrase for the Page Types are the same as are in the dropdown selector at the top of the Design Pane.

Comment

Thanks Duncan
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Here's a neater way of checking for all Checkout pages in one go:
            Code:
            (stristr(<actinic:variable name="PageType" />, 'checkout') === FALSE)
            Just paste the above into an empty Condition.

Or here's the whole thing:
            Code:
            <actinic:block if="%28stristr%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e,%20%27checkout%27%29%20%3d%3d%3d%20FALSE%29" >
            	CODE NOT FOR CHECKOUT HERE
            </actinic:block>
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

This works a treat - thank you for your time.

Comment

Working...
              X