Sage Link Doesn't Transfer Invoice Number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sage Link Doesn't Transfer Invoice Number

I wonder if anyone can help, I am trying to change the way we use Sage from the current process where everything is stock controlled in Sage to using the Epos system as the stock control system. As a result I am going to be using the Actinic Sage link in BatchInv mode, so that it bypasses the stock control modules.
    We will allow Actinic V10 to produce the sequential invoice number and then transfer this as a Batch Invoice to sage, this works fine, however the Reference used in sage is just the last 7 characters of the Order number and not the generated Invoice number. I can't see anywhere where that the invoice is transferred.

Does anyone work in this way, or found a way to transfer the invoice number as the reference?

Thanks

Steve

Anyone use Actinic to invoice using the sequential invoice number and then transfer to Sage?
    I would have expected the Invoice number to be the prime reference to transfer?

Thanks

Steve

Comment

Order Number in Reference Field

Hi we are currently having a similar problem where we cant get the Actinic Order Number in the reference field for Sage batch inv. Any help please.
      Regards
      Sally

Fashion Jewellery Wholesale - Glitzy Jewels

Comment

Actinic Link to Sage

Anybody help?
        Regards
        Sally

Fashion Jewellery Wholesale - Glitzy Jewels

Comment

Hello

Suggest raising a query with Actinic support via phone, if you have a cover contract with us or email .
          Krithika Chandrasekar
          SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Hi. we are just switching to use Actinic as the lead program and then sage link. Did you ever get this resolved or answered?

Comment

Working...
            X