Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I edit text on the order/SagePay pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I edit text on the order/SagePay pages?

Hi all

I need to change text on the final order page that reads "Payment Method: * Credit/Debit Card", so that it now mentions PayPal. I've had a look within Actinic to no avail, and have tried searching this community with no luck either, please could anyone point me in the right direction?

I also need to change a paragraph of text on the SagePay page, but can't find anything... any ideas?

Many thanks in advance!
    Adapt Design & Advertising
    www.adaptdesign.com

Cardoons.co.uk - Cards With An Inflated Personality
    www.cardoons.co.uk

Settings > Business Settings > Payment & Security.

Can you show us which screen you wish to change text on, not entirely sure from your post whether it is an actinic or sagepay one and thus can't direct you to where you need to go.

Comment

Hi Lee, thanks for your help. I've attached a screenshot, it's the text below the SagePay logo that I want to change. Thanks
      Attached Files
      www.adaptdesign.com

www.cardoons.co.uk

Comment

Have a look in the CommonOCC folder within your site folder, i think its is in there, it might be called PROTX if actinic haven't updated the name as yet. Look for sagepay first though. There's a file per payment provider IIRC.

Comment

Thanks again for your prompt response, I will take a look Tuesday and let you know how I get on. Enjoy the weekend!
          www.adaptdesign.com

www.cardoons.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X