Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Products List Question

Hello Guys and Girls,

I am using version 10.3 and I am adding the New Products list to my site, I have changed the design of it slightly but I really want to change it from TAX inclusive to TAX exclusive. Does anyone know if there is a setting I am missing to change it or would I have to manually change the "Product Price Including TAX" layout

Thanks

Keith

You'll need to delve into the design library and change the price layout used within the marketing list price selector.

Comment

Hello Lee,

Thanks for getting back to me, I changed it and its worked!

Cheers

Keith

Comment

Hello again people,

I had another question regarding the new products section, is there a way to increase the amount of products it will display to above 20? My layout is 3 in a row so the most I can get is 18 but id like nearer 40! Thanks

Keith

Comment

Not possible no.

Comment

Oh dear,

Cheers Lee

Comment

You could move to manually maintained lists i guess, no option of using actinic standard methods though.

Comment

Yeah I thought that might be the only way around it, I dont think I want it that much though! I am trying to upload new products every week so it would require changing and updating that every week.

Cheers for your help anyway Lee

Comment

Working...
                X