Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting invoices to print on less pages...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting invoices to print on less pages...

Hi all
    I understand it's not possible to edit the printed invoice templates without using Crystal reports.

Is there anyone out there who can produce an amended invoice?And one that will use less paper in the process. The number of sheets wasted, for what is often just a single line of text... just really irritating. Anything more that 2 products and bang... 2 sheets of paper printed. Not a huge amount of money admittedly.

Standard invoice just seems badly thought out.

Contact 'drounding' or 'Jan' off the forum, they're the best and only two as far as i know.

Comment

PM me if you want to discuss this. It is possible to remove. reduce or rearrange things to reduce the number of lines on the page.

Comment

Hi Duncan

Can't seem to send a PM. Am assuming it's the visitor message.
        Stupid message software says the message has to be 1 character!!!!

Can you send me a PM and let me see if i can reply to you.

Thanks

Comment

click on his name and select send email.

Comment

Click here to send me a message: http://community.actinic.com/sendmes...lmember&u=4293

Comment

purchase a new lazer printer that does this. i have a samsung here with extra paper trays but one big advantage it does duplex printing and multiple pages on one side or prints on both sides with duplex enabled.

If you just want a5 sized invoices then use the multiple pages on one side, if you customer has a two page invoice your get one sheet of a4 if they are single page invoices then your get two invoices on one page and you can then cut them in half

once you set it up every print is the same.

Comment

heres one we use http://www.google.co.uk/products/cat...ed=0CG0Q8wIwAA#

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
                  click on his name and select send email.
                  Thanks guys... I use another V bulletin driven site where you can send PMs via the system, rather than by an email.

Have sent you a message Duncan.

Comment

A way of printing A5 invoices would be great..
                    would save a few pounds.

Comment

in my experience A5 paper is hardly any cheaper than a piece of A4 so maybe the savings will be on a bit of toner. Sure if you turning out hundreds of thousands a year i dont doubt you might save but for most the cost of a modified form would take some recouping.

I think the whole actinic report thing needs a kick up the arse as its not user friendly.

Comment

Would love to reply to this thread but the grammar in the title prevents me #pedant #fewernotless
                        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
                          I think the whole actinic report thing needs a kick up the arse as its not user friendly.
                          +1 for me - it's very out of date
                          Kind Regards
                          Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

Working...
                          X