MOTO Payment Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOTO Payment Problem

Hello, I have tried to take an order over the phone today, but had problems when I needed to take payment.

I had entered all the items to the basket, completed customer details and clicked on 'Confirm' at the bottom of the screen.

Upon clicking on the Confirm button, for some reason Dreamveaver opens up and a page appears with not much on. And I can not take any payment. From what I remember this use to load up firefox to take payment on CreditCall.

The only change ive had is upgrading Firefox to version4. Has anyone else had this problem or know of a way to change the programme that opens?

i'd guess that some where you've managed to set dreamweaver as the default program to open webpages. You should be able to set this from program defaults in the control panel on windows .

Comment

I believe that the main cause of this problem was the installation of the new Mozilla Firefox. It seems like a lot of programmes doesn't like working with it at the moment, which I guess has caused Dreamweaver to come the first choice to open html files. I have now change this to Internet Explorer, and all works fine now.

Comment

Working...
      X